Mousetrap works with partner organisations that work with families with young people with special needs to tell them about relaxed performances, events and opportunities in the West End.
The latest relaxed performance will be based on the award-winning book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler and allows people with learning disabilities to follow the story of Mouse as he goes on an adventurous journey through the deep, dark wood.
While many of the scenes in the wood would be difficult for children with special needs, the upcoming performance will provide an opportunity for people with autism, learning disabilities or other sensory and communication needs who require a more relaxed environment.
- Adjustments to sound and lighting
- Free support resources to help families prepare for the visit
- Trained volunteers and staff to help at the event
- Direct contact with the project manager, to answer any questions people with learning disabilities or their family may have and to ensure they are seated according to their needs
- Subsidised ticket prices.
For more information and to register for tickets click here