Inclusion International have joined forces with Clean Slate UK to offer a grant to a group of people with learning disabilities who want to do a project about employment.
The grant is made up of money that was donated by the friends and family of their colleague Liz Haverda in her memory.
The grant is worth £5,000 and the group of people with learning disabilities who get the money will have seven months to do their project – from June 2022 until December 2022.
The project should create something that people will be able to see or use after the project is ended such as a video about inclusive jobs in the community, an event to share information about the project or training about the right to have a job.
You can apply if:
- You have an idea for a project you would like to do that is about jobs in the community for people with learning disabilities.
- You have ideas about what should change people with learning disabilities have jobs and are included.
- You are part of a group that wants to do this work together
- You have support from an organisation that can help you make this project happen
- Your group is based in the UK.
More information on the grant is available here.